- Cowash your hair every two weeks.
- Gently brush any tangles and debris from extensions.
- Wet your hair with lukewarm water.
- Use a cleansing shampoo first and then a conditioning shampoo.
- Use a squirt bottle to wash between your braids. Mix shampoo and water into a nozzle bottle and squirt the mixture under and around your braid foundation
- Condition your hair in the same manner with a water and conditioner mixture in a squirt bottle.
Note: Do not scrub the extension hair. Be sure to keep hair neat and flowing in one downward direction as you cleanse
5. Deep condition any “leave out”
6. Allow extension hair to dry naturally or under hood dryer. If you choose to blow dry, please be careful not to snag any netting or thread.
Live, Think, Be Xtreme